Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sat. # 41 Wrapped in "swaddling clothes?"

Ahoy “Sat o’ Fun” readers! An entry dedicated to those 3 folks wondering about my next tale. :)
Sorry "me hearties"... my ship log isn’t up to date, I’ve been preoccupied and thoroughly entertained by reading Amy’s tales.




Today, a few of my favorite things….
1. Family Christmas parties
2. Children nativity plays
3. An angel for "world peace"





4. A teddy bear wrapped in “swaddling clothes”… or, a towel
5. One wise woman
6. Two reverent wise men bowing to a Teddy Bear
7. One sleepy shepherd





8. An angel with a loose tooth
9. A dancing Joseph & giggling Mary




10. White elephant gifts & silly string!
11. Singing Christmas carols with laughing nieces and nephews.




and.. spending the holidays with my family!

All this = priceless!

3 comments:

Julie J. said...

CUTE POST!

Adrienne said...

What about the part about the one fun aunt Jenny who all the kids adore!

Unknown said...

Love this version of the Nativity. Cute kids. I see Seth. Are the rest Bill's kids, and is that Bill in the last pic?