Monday, January 11, 2010

Blog Background Comment

I love Blue and Yellow! They are my favorite colors. But I'm not loving this background. I think it's the grid pattern on the yellow that's driving me nuts. Anyone else have an opinion? Anyone have a favorite spot for free blog backgrounds--besides Cutest Blog on the Block? And does anyone know where I can find a countdown clock for blogs? Similar to the baby birth count down...but obviously not that one specifically!

And don't you love it when you click the spell check and it comes back with "No misspellings found"? Yeah!

4 comments:

Julie J. said...

I like the layout, but I have to admit, I like a solid background.I think it would be better if the grid pattern was on the sides but not behind the words. I don't like it when the design competes with the words... A problem I have noticed on my own blog... That's it, I'm going to change my background, TODAY!

Ben said...

Look on my blog, I have links to tons of places with cute blog backgrounds! :)

Jen said...

Like the background...but it's just not quite you.

Congrats on the spell check....I love it when that happens!

As for ideas for backgrounds, I say go with Cherese she always has the cutest stuff, anything I do would be second best to her recommendations!

andrea said...

Leelou blogs, Aquapoppy designs are two I know of. As for the countdown.....I think I saw a gadget on blogspot for that....check the add an element or gadget window on the layout.