Sunday, January 24, 2010

Saturday #46-January 23, 2010

Usually, I plan out my Saturday activities well in advance. For example, Jen and I planned a couple of weeks ago our fun things for January 30 and February 13 and I'm really looking forward to them!

This Saturday was no exception. I had fun things planned. I even passed on a few invitations to do fun things because I was already committed to my original activities.

But then life throws a curve ball and things get dicey and plans all get shot to heck. And I've discovered, THAT'S OKAY! In fact, doing nothing every once in a while is necessary! And so, this Saturday, the extent of my fun was sitting on my couch and catching up on all my DVR'ed shows. The down time was needed and now I think I can face the rest of my life--or at the very least, the next week.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I am glad you had a nice Saturday but you were missed.

Julie J. said...

I love weekends like that!