Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Saturday #16--June 27, 2009

Max, Brityn & baby Madeline are moving!!! I helped them load up the moving truck on Saturday. I'm not sure it counts as a Saturday o' Fun since I wanted to pull every box off the truck and insist they stay in Utah--specifically Orem. Oh well! New adventures await them in hot, Hot, HOT Las Vegas.

SATURDAY OF FUN CONTINUED--Brian and I helped Max drive down to Las Vegas on Monday and unload the truck. For five+ hours, this is pretty much all I saw...I got pretty sick of seeing the back end of this U-Haul truck.



Somewhere between Orem & St. George

We were in Arizona for about 20 miles. Angela jokingly gave me a hard time for not coming to visit her since I was in the state. Hmmm...sounds like a guilt tactic!


Crossing into Nevada.











My baby brother...I know he's all grown up with a wife and kid and a bright future ahead of him...but I had a really hard time saying goodbye and leaving him all on his own.





Of course, Brian and I had a fun drive back home. We made a 10 mile out-of-our-way pit stop to the Home of the Pirates...totally worth it for the photo op!

No comments: