Saturday, June 13, 2009

Disney's # 1 Fan! Amy's Fantastic Disneyland Birthday Extravaganza

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY! I've discovered that Amy is Disneyland's # 1 Fan. These Birthday pictures say it all...

Before her Mickey Mouse ears...




.. and the magic that happens after she puts on her Mickey Mouse ears....






I'm sending the last photo of Amy to the marketing department at Disneyland.

Thanks for the fun, fantastic day Amy! We enjoyed spending time with you on your Birthday, in your favorite place... or what you call, the Happiest Place on Earth. I have to agree, it is the "Happiest Place on Earth" after laughing uncontrollably on your favorite ride Splash Mountain! Even after a wave of water completely soaked us (I'm glad your Mickey Mouse Ears were safely hidden in your Disneyland bag). Thanks for being such a fun, fantastic friend and sharing your Birthday with us!







Random Photo's of Amy and Terri... I was too terrified to enter the "Tower of Terror."

1 comment: