Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Saturday #35-November 7, 2009

After sleeping in (always one of my favorite fun things to do!)...
And after getting a text message from a friend with a reminder not to sleep the day away...
And after having fun helping Brian and Janelle move...
And after having fun decorating Lauren's new Curious George room...
And after having fun cheering BYU's victory over Wyoming with Terri...
And after having fun washing my car...
And after having fun cleaning my kitchen (even behind the fridge and under the stove)...
And after having fun watching BBC's Lilies (episodes 1-3)...
And after having fun doing my laundry...
And after having fun preparing my lesson for Young Women's on Sunday...
That's when I read all the suggestions my FaceBook friends made for my Saturday O' Fun!

Amy E. Smith I need something fun to do tomorrow for my 52funsaturdays blog. Any suggestions? November 6 at 3:38pm
Brian S. Smith You could help me move! November 6 at 4:16pm
Samantha Harris How about a nice hike somewhere like to Cascade Springs or go horseback riding... November 6 at 4:22pm
John McCord Come over and help me and Samantha decorate, rewire and fit out our kitchen? I'll make the food! Spaghetti Bolognese or chicken fajitas tomorrow? November 6 at 4:36pm
Janelle Jeffrey Smith I agree with Brian. We're fun! November 6 at 4:42pm
Angela Lorenzen Use your standby ticket and come visit me! November 6 at 5:06pm
Matthew Campbell Fly a kite in Autumn. November 6 at 6:47pm
Teresa Smith Royce The PAJAMA party at 9AM at Jordan Commons for the movie Christmas Carol 3D in the IMAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! November 6 at 8:36pm
James Williams Go up to Snowbird and take a free ride up the tram. Walk down a little and catch the ski lift down. A little cold but way fun. I'll go with if you want! November 6 at 9:39pm
Teresa Smith Royce I just heard about Snowbird thing. You could go there AFTER my pajama party. Come on, how often can you wear your pajamas to a movie theatre? I have some new cuddly zebra print I plan to style. You can bring James too. I will throw in the popcorn November 6 at 10:26pm
Samantha Harris Oh you should definitely do the Snowbird idea! Sat at 12:03am
Samantha Harris With all these great choices...what did you do??? Sun at 10:16am
Teresa Smith Royce not the pajama party :((( Sun at 12:01pm
Amy E. Smith Thanks everyone for your suggestions. Man! I wish I would have checked FB on Saturday morning. Flying a kite or hiking up Snowbird would have been great fun! Sorry Teresa, even a PJ party wouldn't tempt me to see Christmas Carol. Give me a few days and I'll post Saturday of fun activities on my blog for all of you to read about! Monday at 9:49am


Lesson learned? My friends are a lot more fun than I am! I should listen to them all more often.

1 comment:

Julie J. said...

Yeah, if you call cleaning behind the fridge and under the oven fun, you should totally come to my house next Saturday and have all kinds of fun. I'll even pull out the washer and dryer so you can have the time of your life!