Monday, August 10, 2009

Saturday #22-August 8, 2009


Slept in!
Played with Madeline!
Unpacked boxes!
Played with Madeline!
Cleaned!
Played with Madeline!
Unpacked boxes!
Played with Madeline!
Played Scrabble on Facebook!
Decorated Madeline's room!
Played with Madeline!
Hung-up baby clothes!
Baby-sat Madeline while Max & Brityn went on a date!
Played with Madeline!
Gave Madeline a bath!
Started a movie with Madeline!
Put Madeline to sleep!
Ate yummy Avocado Eggrolls from Cheesecake Factory!
Finished the movie with Max & Brityn!
Listened to my iPod (The Story of Edgar Sawtell-excellent)!
Fell asleep!

That was my day and it was great FUN. Surprisingly, I still didn't get my fill of spending time with Madeline, Brityn & Max. I'm sad to leave them. Road trip to Vegas anyone?

P.S. Don't you love the picture of Madeline on the box? She wanted to play with the box more than her toys--typical kid!

2 comments:

andrea said...

Amy- She's adorable! I don't know how you got so much done when you had her to play with! ;)

Jackie said...

Amy you are the best aunt! I just pictured you playing with Madeline and doing all that other stuff too! You totally remind me of my aunt. You're the best. ()I've always loved my aunt). Madeline is a darling little girl! I imagine Brityn and Max were so happy to have a night off free to go as they pleased! You're a sweet heart as always!