Monday, April 20, 2009

Saturday #6--April 18, 2009

My cousin Rachael is in town, visiting from Milan, Italy. It's a tradition when Rachael visits to get pedicures. So, part of my Saturday o' Fun was a good visit with Rachael while our feet were scrubbed and massaged and our toe nails painted.















Rachael picked a fun blue color and my color pick was a purple called "Queen of West Web-erly".












And here are the results! Aren't they cute toes?












Many thanks to Nona Eileen who watched over little Miss Charlotte while she slept and nearly starved to death waiting for us to get our pedicures. Luckily, Becca came to her rescue! While our toes were drying, Becca and Grandma went to Roberts and then we all met for (a late) lunch at Zuppa's. Yum!









After lunch we met up with Teresa (my aunt, Rachael & Becca's mom, Nona Eileen's daughter, and Charlotte's grandma) at Jordan Commons for a movie. Our pick (over "17 Again" & the Hannah Montana movie) was State of Play. It was a pretty good flick...even Nona Eileen liked it!










After the movie I got to play with Charlotte! Isn't she just so cute? I think a couple of trips to Italy are in my future so I can visit my new friend!












My Saturday was great. Jen, how was yours?

3 comments:

Jen said...

"Queen of West Web-erly"... that sounds like something out of a Jane Austin novel. You'll be going places with that toe color. Literally..
Oh, Charlotte is beautiful!! You want to move to Italy now to be her full-time Nanny don't you? Looks like you had a wonderful Saturday o'Fun.

Anthony and Christel said...

Wow, it looks like you all had such a fun day!! How long is Grandma staying in Utah?

Jackie said...

I want to come next time!