Sunday, March 29, 2009

Saturday #3, March 28 2009

I escaped Utah--the snow and cold--and flew down to Arizona for the weekend. Part of my Saturday fun included the following:

Holding a snake...














Playing with my nieces and nephews...
































Styling Fiona's hair for her fashion show...

























Shopping for IKEA Billy bookcases with Joseph and Amy M. and then assembling IKEA Billy bookcases with Angela and Kendra...


















Did I mention HOLDING A SNAKE???

2 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

Uh...holding a snake= CRAZY!! Holding a tarantula= VERY CRAZY!!! :) Glad you had a fun Saturday...cute idea for a blog!

Jackie said...

Amy! I just found this blog! So fun to see some pics of you and see what you are doing! I can't BELIEVE you held that snake. I like to have fun, try new things but I have just NEVER felt that holding a snake was fun even if it would be new. You are brave!

Thanks for the comments on my blog! You are sweet to leave a note, it's fun just to know someone read it! I know it's probably boring but it's our life's history.

Anyway! I like your blog, I like all the pic's!