Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saturday #1 March 14, 2009

Activity: Snowshoeing in Midway, Utah

We started our Year of Saturday Fun by snowshoeing on one of the last good snow days in Wasatch Cougar Country (Jen told me to call it that). Here we are at the top of the hill I made Jennifer climb. I've discovered that if I issue a challenge, she doesn't often say no. So even though we were both exhausted...I mean drop dead tired!...I said, "Let's go to that tree up there" and she said, "Okay. Last one there gets eaten by the cougar." Jennifer won...I stopped to use my inhaler. The sick one always gets taken out first...


We had so much fun! In fact, we are thinking of investing in snowshoes for next winter. Expect to see more snowshoeing adventures in about 45 weeks. Does this next photo remind you of Big Foot, sans the hair? At least Jen is smiling!


Okay, by her own admission, Jennifer needs to take a photography class, as indicated by following the video clip, which was suppose to be me, posing for a photo and somehow ended up being a lovely shot of blue sky and aspen trees. Listen for Jennifer's self satisfied "yeah" indicating that she got the photo. Umm..."yeah"???

2 comments:

Jen said...

i know there were at least 3 cougars stalking us... we're lucky to be alive.

bella utahan said...

did you see u. marks comment about a photo class?? :)