Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday #48-February 6, 2010

Visiting with Rachel & Lottie...
On Saturday I spent some time with two of my favorite people...Rachel and Charlotte! Rachel is my cousin and Lottie is her daughter and they live in Milan, Italy. It's always a treat to have them visit! Lottie is so much fun! She has a big personality in such a tiny body. I think she and I are going to be the best of friends...even though she lives so far away! I have a cute video clip of her...sorry that it's sideways...

















Painted toes...
It's a tradition for Rachel and I to get a pedicure when she comes to visit. Teresa (my aunt) came with us and it was fun to visit while getting pampered. I went with a sparkle grey/taupe color which wasn't quite as dark as I had hoped for. Teresa got red for Valentine's Day and Rachel (her feet are in the multi colored flip flops) went with a bright pink/red color. I always have polish color regret, especially after seeing their cute toes! Maybe next time I'll go with the bright green I was originally contemplating.

No comments: