Monday, September 21, 2009

Saturday #28-September 19, 2009

Here are a few things I don't see or experience every day--so it's a treat when they happen on Saturday and I can blog about it!


The changing leaves in Sardine Canyon--I love Autumn!


My friends Chris & Annette at Deseret Book's "Time Out For Women" in Logan.


Me, wearing a "house coat." Technically, it was still Friday when this happened. But since I forgot my pj's, Jen was kind enough to let me borrow this fancy get-up, which she brought as a joke. I must say, it was very comfortable!


Jennifer giving the "I'm a new woman" cheer at Time Out for Women in Logan.


A collection of inspiring presenters at Time Out for Women in Logan.


Moose or Elk (my guess is Elk) antlers in the back of a truck...random!


This sign always makes me happy. We stopped in for a very quick shopping spree--except they didn't have ping-pong balls. What? Smith & Edwards didn't have something I need? It's true. Although they did have a lot of stuff I want!


Um, yeah, this is Jen with two Runt's banana candies in her nostrils! Definitely something I don't see every day...and something I hope never to see again!


I hope BYU doesn't mind that I borrowed this photo from their website. I was really excited to go to BYU's home opening game against Florida State University. I'm sorry BYU lost--28 to 54! I'm sorry to say it was not a fun way to end my Saturday!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the housecoat, I think it should be a part of all your Saturday adventures!! And that is a moose in the back of the truck. But it looks like you had tons of fun!!

Jen said...

I don't like the "runt" photo... and I'm never eating runts again.

andrea said...

Nice house coat Amy....note to self...never forget PJ's!

I love Logan. It's a fun place. And how lame is it that I've NEVER been to Smith & Edwards?! I should get kicked out of Utah for that.

Tonya said...

Hey, I went to Time out for Women in Logan last year and loved it! Who were your speakers. I loved Camille Fronk whatever her new last name is and Jenny Oaks Baker. I could have stayed there all day. I also love Emily Watts, who, sadly, was not a presenter in Logan last year.

Amy E. said...

It was a moose! Confirmed by an avid hunter in my office who also told me the moose hunting season in Utah is Sept. 1-Oct. 31. And it's $408.00 to get an instate moose hunting license. Oh the random trivia some people know!