Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday #27-September 12, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday Brian!

Okay, officially, Brian's birthday is on September 8th. And here's a bit of family trivia...he shares his birthday with my dad, who was also born September 8th!
We celebrated Brian's birthday on Saturday at Pirate Island Pizza (where else?). And since we celebrated on Saturday, I'm going to use one of my 52 Fun Saturday blog postings to tell you how amazing Brian is and why I'm grateful he was born 30 years ago...

  • Brian is happy!
  • Brian is kind!
  • Brian can fix anything!
    He is an awesome daddy to Lauren!
  • He works hard!
  • He is funny and has a great sense of humor!
  • Brian is a good husband to Janelle!
  • Brian likes BYU football almost as much as I do!
  • Brian is always willing to share!
  • Brian is fun to play games with!
  • He steps up and does what's expected, even if it's not convenient!
  • He is careful of other people's feelings!
  • He shares his toys!
  • He admits when he is wrong!
  • Brian likes to spend time with his family!
  • Brian isn't afraid to try new things (sushi?)!
  • Brian likes to laugh!
  • Brian prays!
  • Brian worthily holds the priesthood!
  • Brian has a strong belief in Jesus Christ!
Best of all, Brian loves me, "Love ya, Bye!" and I love him! Thanks little (big) brother for taking care of me and being one of my very best friends. Happy Birthday! I'm glad I was able to spend my Saturday celebrating you!

No comments: