Sunday, May 9, 2010

#9-May 8, 2010--Adoption...it's about love!

I spent Saturday morning at a Adoption celebration in Provo. I believe in adoption 100%. Without it, we wouldn't have this face in our family...














Lauren is adored and loved by both her families. Here's Janelle, Brian and Maureen (Lauren's birth Grandmother) walking in honor of Brittany and birth mom #2.














Hey, if you know of anyone looking to place their baby with a loving family, I know of at least two great families who would love to adopt:

https://www.itsaboutlove.org/ial/profiles/22359584/ourMessage.jsf

http://www.thelorenzenfamily.com/index.html
















Playing soccer! She got the concept right away. Maybe she should give her mom some lessons?

















Looks like someone else in our family is not to keen on Cosmo. A couple of years ago when Angela, Athena, and I went to a BYU football game, Athena spent the whole time making sure Cosmo stayed away from our section of the stadium.















Speaking of adoption--I wanted to take this little thing home! And then I remembered, "Oh yeah, I'm not a pet person."

1 comment:

Jackie said...

What a lovely post and a darling girl! I believe in adoption too - I was by my dad! ;)

I love the bit about the cute dog at the bottom. You're too funny!