Monday, May 17, 2010

#10-May 15, 2010 Celebrating a Graduate

My brother Joseph graduated from UofA Law School this weekend. I went to Arizona to help celebrate his success!














There were some other proud people there to cheer loud when his name was read...
Like Amy M, Joseph's wife...









His kids--Will, Emily, and Banner...










And Grandma Alberta...
This was her 5th graduation! In honor of my grandpa Al, Joseph wore one of his ties.










My sisters and my aunt were there too, along with Amy M's family.

I'm proud of my brother and his accomplishments. He is an amazing man with some wonderful talents and abilities! I'm excited for the opportunities ahead of him! Plus, every family should have a lawyer, right?


After the graduation ceremony, we headed back to Kendra's for a little party. The food--tasty. The company--entertaining. The patio weather--PERFECT! Check out these HUGE strawberries! A direct result of a food samplers at Costco.














And these were fabulous...
Grilled zucchini on grilled bread topped with ricotta and basil. Yum!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

That first picture looks like your dad in cap and gown. CRAZY!! Congratulations to Joseph!! Great accomplishment!

Tonya said...

I there was a special button on the computer to try your food that you post. It always looks so amazing!