Saturday, March 20, 2010

#2-March 20, 2010--Spring Cleaning!

I've been counting down the Saturdays until I could start deep cleaning my house. And boy, did my house need it! With every Saturday for the past year being filled with fun activities, I haven't had the time to get it really, truly, deep down in every nook and cranney, cleaned.

Since it was too big a job to do it all by myself, I bribed (with money and food) a few of my favorite people to come help me.



Madison, McKell, and Ashely came to help--which definitely added to the fun of cleaning my house. I think my expectations were a little unrealistic, because we didn't get everything on the list checked off. That's okay because there's always next Saturday, right?
P.S. We went for lunch at the Blue Lemon in Alpine. It's one of the best places for a meal in Utah County. Plus, they have Nanimo Bars!

No comments: